Once you have completed this registration form a Singita Travel Planner will contact you to arrange participation as well as your accommodation and flights.
Total cost for the all-inclusive 5-night package:
- Single: USD $20,000 per person (includes a USD $15,500 tax-deductible donation to the Grumeti Fund to support women’s empowerment and leadership programmes in the Serengeti)
- Sharing: USD $12,000 per person (includes a USD $8,500 tax-deductible donation to the Grumeti Fund to support women’s empowerment and leadership programmes in the Serengeti)
- Entry to Serengeti Girls Run including all Park and Conservation Fees
- Accommodation on a single or sharing basis (two participants per tent) for five nights at Singita Sabora Tented Camp, including all meals, wine, cocktails, soft drinks and water (excluding French Champagne), laundry and WiFi
- Participation in a 4km fun run with high-school girls through the community, a career fair and an opportunity for participants to engage one-on-one with local girls
- Return flights on Grumeti Air between Kilimanjaro International Airport and Singita Grumeti
- Entry to post-race Celebratory Bush Dinner
- All transportation to and from the run start and finish
- Daily snacks and water/support along the route each day for three days
- Locally designed finishers Award
- Evening game drives and sundowners
In order to secure your place, a non-refundable 25% deposit is payable. This forms part of your tax deductible donation to the Grumeti Fund.
Want to support this initiative?
Click here to make a donation in support of these women and girl empowerment programmes in Tanzania