- quoted in South African Rand (ZAR / R),
- inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) at 14%, and
- subject to change.
- All meals and beverages (including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs, but excluding French Champagne)
- Twice daily open Land Rover safaris, walking safaris, mountain biking safaris (accompanied by experienced guides and trackers)
- Return road transfers between the Satara airstrip and the lodges
- Laundry service
* Please note that guests wishing to check in before 14h00 and/or check out after 11h00 are required to book an additional night at the day-use rate.
- Tourism levy
- Telephone calls
- Purchases from the Singita Boutique & Gallery
- French Champagne
- Spa treatments
- Transport to and from the reserve.
- Children under 10 years old are welcome at Lebombo Lodge in the Two-Bedroom suite.
- A single child accommodated in their own suite will attract the full adult rate.
- Families of four or more members, including at least one child under 10 years are required to book the Two-Bedroom suite and are guaranteed the complimentary use of a private vehicle.
- Families of up to three members, including at least one child under 10 years, are required to book the Two-Bedroom suite and pay for the use of a private vehicle.
- Triples are available on request. An additional room needs to be booked and a minimum charge of 3 adults will apply.
- In the interest of safety, participation of children in game activities is at the discretion of the guide
A single supplement will apply if three or more single rooms are booked in a reservation. A supplement of 25% of the adult rate will be added from the third single room onwards.
- Singita Lebombo & Sweni Lodges may be accessed by private air charter directly to the lodge or on the scheduled air services on Federal Air. Flights to the lodge can only be operated during daylight hours. Restrictions apply.
- Federal Air transfer tariffs are valid 01 January – 31 December and are subject to change. All flight tariffs are nett and non-commissionable
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to the increasing fuel cost, Federal Air may increase their fuel surcharge during the year, in which case the incremental cost must be borne by the client. Singita will not be accountable for any such fluctuations beyond its control
* View flight schedules and rates here: federal-air-flight-schedule-rates-2017
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards.