- quoted in South African Rand (ZAR / R),
- inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) at 15%, and subject to change.
- All meals and beverages (including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs, but excluding French Champagne)
- Private guide, house host, chef and house staff
- Private open Land Rover Safaris (1 vehicle for up to 8 guests, 2 vehicles for 9-12 guests)
- Walking safaris
- Return road transfers between the Singita airstrip and the lodges
- Laundry service
* Please note that guests wishing to check in before 14h00 and/or check out after 11h00 are required to book an additional night at the day-use rate.
- Tourism Levy
- Telephone calls
- Purchases from the Singita Boutique & Gallery
- French Champagne
- Certain special meal requests
- Spa treatments
- Exclusive access to a Singita spa therapist (to be pre-booked and pre-paid)
- Additional vehicle (available on request at an additional charge)
- Transport to and from the reserve.
- Children of all ages are welcome at Singita Castleton.
- In the interest of safety, the participation of children in game activities is at the discretion of the guide.
- Singita Sabi Sand may be accessed by private air charter directly to the lodge or on the scheduled air services on Federal Air. Flights to the lodge can only be operated during daylight hours. Restrictions apply.
- Federal Air transfer tariffs are valid 01 January – 31 December and are subject to change. All flight tariffs are nett and non-commissionable
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to the increasing fuel cost, Federal Air may increase their fuel surcharge during the year, in which case the incremental cost must be borne by the client. Singita will not be accountable for any such fluctuations beyond its control
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards.