This boldly dramatic lodge, situated on Singita’s private concession in the Kruger National Park, is home to 15 loft-style suites.
The design of these light-filled structures, floating between river and sky, was inspired by the many eagles’ nests built into the cliff face of the river bank. Sophisticated and contemporary, the glass-walled suites are romantic hideaways leading outdoors onto elevated wooden viewing decks where guests may sleep out with nothing more than mosquito netting between them and the stars. Throughout the lodge, the imaginative use of glass, wood, steel, and layered fabrics in muted shades invites the surrounding landscape indoors.
- 13 x Lebombo Suites with sweeping views across the vast wilderness
- 2 x 2-Bedroom Suites with private plunge pool and views of the river
- 1 x 4-Bedroom Villa with private swimming pool, lounge, dining room and deck
- There is a swimming pool in the main lodge area.
- Wellness and fitness centre facilities are available.
- The Singita Boutique & Gallery.
- There is a television available in the main lodge area.
- Dependent upon area coverage, there is mobile phone signal.
- There is complimentary internet (WiFi) access, however due to the remote location of the lodge, the wireless connection can be slow and intermittent.
- Electricity/power available: 220V. Converters are also available and hair dryers are supplied in each suite.
- Children aged 10 and over are welcome in all suites. Children under 10 years old are welcome in the 2-bedroom suites and the villa. All normal safari activities can be tailored to suit families.
- In the interest of safety, children’s participation in game activities is at the discretion of your guide.