Singita Sabora Tented Camp has 9 en-suite tents lavishly furnished with a treasure trove of antiques and artefacts, original campaign furniture, Zanzibari chests, Persian rugs, and masses of crystal, silverware and brass.
Maasai blankets and traditional beadwork add an authentic local touch. The tents lead directly onto the plains where day beds are scattered to provide spots for afternoon naps and incredible game-viewing.
- 9 x Sabora Tents with sweeping views out across the Serengeti plains
- There is a swimming pool in the main camp area
- Spa and fitness centre facilities are available
- The Singita Boutique & Gallery
- There is a television in the lounge tent of the camp
- Dependent upon area coverage, there is mobile phone signal
- There is complimentary internet (WiFi) access, however due to the remote location of the lodge, the wireless connection can be slow and intermittent
- Electricity/power available: 220V. Converters are also available and hair dryers are supplied in each tent
- Children aged 10 and over are welcome. All normal safari activities are tailor-made to suit each family. However in the interest of safety, the participation of children in game activities is at the discretion of your guide
- Halaal food is available – please book in advance