Your Journey to Reach Singita Kataza House
International flights arrive at Rwanda’s capital city, Kigali.
- Singita Volcanoes National Park can either be accessed by a 30-minute helicopter flight or a 3-hour road transfer from Kigali.
- The drive is wonderfully scenic, but quite winding and hilly. Guests are therefore advised to pack motion sickness tablets, if needed.
- It’s also important to note that there’s only one public rest stop on the way.
- Direct flights from Singita Grumeti in Tanzania to Kigali are available.
- There are also good connections on Rwanda Air between Kigali and Cape Town/Johannesburg in South Africa. This makes Singita Volcanoes National Park an excellent destination in combination with other wilderness destinations in Africa.
Please note that guests are required to book and pay for a Driver Guide and vehicle for every day of their stay at Singita Volcanoes National Park to facilitate all activities as well as transfers to and from Kigali. Having a Driver Guide and vehicle ensures flexibility so that guests can plan their days according to preference.