An intimate hideaway hosting 7 suites; with decks that seem to hover in the branches and bold interiors that are inspired by beetles, chameleons and birds’ wings, and neutrals that draw in the light.
Each of the lodge’s contemporary en-suite units have been restructured to maximize open-plan living with panoramic game-viewing decks. All suites have outdoor showers that overlook the river, and outdoor day beds where you can spend a night under the stars. With its close-proximity to the Sweni River, guests are treated to exceptional up-close sightings of the wildlife that wander down to drink or wallow.
The Pool Suite with the unique inclusion of a private swimming pool and shaded riverfront deck can be connected to the adjacent unit to create a more generous unit with two en-suite bedrooms, offering guests an extra layer of privacy – perfect for families and honeymoon couples.
- 6 x Sweni Suites
- 1 x Pool suite with private pool and deck
- There is a swimming pool in the main lodge area.
- Spa and fitness centre facilities are available.
- The Singita Boutique & Gallery
- There is a television at the Singita Boutique & Gallery.
- Dependent upon area coverage, there is mobile phone signal.
- There is complimentary internet (WiFi) access, however due to the remote location of the lodge, the wireless connection can be slow and intermittent.
- Electricity/power available: 220V. Converters are also available and hair dryers are supplied in each suite.
- Children of all ages are welcome. There are baby- sitting services available and tailor-made activities to suit each family.
- In the interest of safety, participation of children in game activities is at the discretion of your guide.