A sense of grandeur is woven throughout the turn-of-the-century manor house and private cottages through a blend of authentic European style and East African influences.
- 6 x 1-bedroom cottages, each with a private plunge pool
- 2 x 2-bedroom cottages, each with a private plunge pool
- 1 x 3-bedroom cottage with a private plunge pool
- 1 x 4-bedroom cottage with a private plunge pool
- 1 x 1-bedroom dual-level Suite with a private swimming pool (Includes dedicated butler and private game drive vehicle and Field Guide).
- There is a swimming pool in the main lodge area.
- A fitness centre with state-of-the-art fitness equipment.
- Pamper treatments available at the spa or in your room.
- Singita Boutique & Gallery store.
- Television in the main area of the lodge.
- Dependent upon area coverage, there is mobile phone signal available.
- There is complimentary internet (WiFi) access, however, due to the remote location of the lodge, the wireless connection can be slow and intermittent.
- Electricity/power available: 220V. Converters are also available and hair dryers are supplied in each suite.
- Children of all ages are welcome. There are babysitting services available and tailor-made activities to suit each family.
- In the interest of safety, children’s participation in game activities is at the discretion of your guide.
- Halaal food is available – please book in advance.