Your Journey to Reach Us
- We can arrange scheduled flights or private charters for your trip. All flights land at the Singita Sasakwa airstrip located 45 minutes from the camp.
- On scheduled flights, the weight of luggage is restricted to 15kg (33lb) for checked baggage. Only soft-sided luggage is permitted.
- Kilimanjaro – Singita: approximately 1 hr 15 minutes (if direct).
- Arusha – Singita : approximately 1 hr (if direct).
- Private aircraft pilots land at their own risk and are advised to broadcast their intentions on frequency VHF channel 118.45.
- Planes that can land at Singita’s airstrip: Beechcraft 1900; King Air; Cessna 406, 402, 404; Twin Otter and Grand Caravan.
- Latitude: 02° 04” 36’ S
- Longitude: 34° 30” 56’ E
- Elevation: 4 400ft
- Surface: Compacted Murram
- Length: 1 410m for take off AMSL
- Direction: 120° 300° (12/30)