Singita Boulders Lodge is found on the boulders-strewn banks of the Sand River. The lodge provides a continuous connection with the prolific wildlife and birdlife for which Sabi Sand is so well known.
Open to the elements or separated from the outdoors by glass walls, guest suites feel close to the river so guests can closely engage with the magnificent setting.
Each suite has an ensuite bedroom, private sitting room and game viewing deck with private plunge pool overlooking the untouched wilderness, creating the perfect sanctuary for guests during their stay.
Rustic, handmade furnishings made from fossilised tree stumps, slabs of solid stone, wrought iron and leather are balanced with the soft, sensual feeling of a sheep-skin rug, natural flax bed linen and cloud-like cotton towels. These subtle layers of luxury blend soulful, sensual Africa with high design to instill a sense of tranquillity, to ease guests into the rhythm of safari life.
- 8 x River suites are found along the river facing stretch of the property.
- 2 x Bush suites overlook a well visited watering hole and the untouched wilderness.
- 2 x Family suites include an en-suite master bedroom and an en-suite twin bedroom as well as a dining and lounge veranda area with a stone fireplace, and a private viewing deck with heated plunge pool.
Note: Children over the age of 10 are welcome.
- There is a swimming pool in the main lodge area.
- Spa and fitness centre facilities are available.
- The Singita Boutique & Gallery and Premier Wine Boutique.
- There is a television available in the library at the main lodge.
- Dependent upon area coverage, there is mobile phone signal.
- There is complimentary internet (WiFi) access, however due to the remote location of the lodge, the wireless connection can be slow and intermittent.
- Electricity/power available: 220V. Converters are also available and hair dryers are supplied in each suite.
- Children over the age of 10 are welcome. There are babysitting services available and tailor-made activities to suit each family. In the interest of safety, childrens’ participation in game activities is at the discretion of your guide.