Camera kits suited to wildlife photography are available for rent during your stay at both Singita Ebony and Boulders lodges.
The equipment is available and suitable for all levels of photographers. Experienced photographers keen to capture their unique perspective will appreciate the technology on offer. But an aspiring novice who would like to try their hand at training a telephoto lens is equally welcome.
Review and edit your photos, complete with one-on-one post-production advice from your guide. Get professional tips and expert guidance on selecting or enhancing your images.
Photographic Camera and Lens Rental
Camera and lens rental (subject to availability):
- Nikon D7100 with Nikon 80mm – 400mm f/4.5 – 5.6 G ED
- Canon 7D with Canon 100mm – 400mm f/4.5 – 5.6 L IS
- Camera and Lens: R1000 per day
- Camera or Lens: R500 per day
- Should you wish to reserve ahead of time, please confirm your booking 7 days prior to your arrival.
- CF/SD memory cards and flash drives available for purchase.
- Alternative cameras and lenses available on request. Rentals are arranged through a third party rental company. Options can be viewed at www.africaphotographicservces.com
- Bookings need to be confirmed 14 days before arrival.
- Drop Off/Pick Up fees apply for rental of alternative cameras and lenses.
- A quiet area is available in the sitting room with an iMac 27” Retina 5K Display and the latest version of both Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop editing software.
- Book a private one-on-one post-production session with your guide to review your RAW images and select the best keepsakes.
- Load your edited images on a provided 8GB flash drive with compliments from Singita
- Bookings can be arranged with your guide or at the Amukeri desk