The Singita photographic library offers guests an opportunity to experience the wonder of the wild while treading lightly.
Camera kits suited to wildlife photography are available for rent during your stay at both Singita Ebony and Boulders lodges.
The equipment is available and suitable for all levels of photographers. Experienced photographers keen to capture their unique perspective will appreciate the technology on offer. But an aspiring novice who would like to try their hand at training a telephoto lens is equally welcome.
For your convenience, both lodges also offer a Photographic Library. Review and edit your photos, complete with one-on-one post-production advice from your guide or resident Lightroom instructor. Get professional tips and expert guidance on selecting or enhancing your images.
Photographic Camera and Lens Rental
Camera and lens rental (subject to availability):
- Nikon 7100D with Nikon 80mm – 400mm f/4.5 – 5.6 G ED
- Canon 7D with Canon 100mm – 400mm f/4.5 – 5.6 L IS
- Camera and Lens: R1000 per day
- Camera or Lens: R500 per day
- Camera kit bookings need to be confirmed 7 days before arrival.
- CF/SD memory cards and flash drives available for purchase.
- Alternative cameras and lenses available on request. Rentals are arranged through a third party rental company. Options can be viewed at www.africaphotographicservces.com
- Bookings need to be confirmed 14 days before arrival.
- Drop Off/Pick Up fees apply to rental of alternative cameras and lenses.
The Photographic Library
- Photographic Library at both Singita Ebony Lodge and Singita Boulders Lodge.
- The Photographic Library offers a quiet area with a computer desk with an iMac 27” Retina 5K Display and the latest version of both Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop editing software.
- Book a private one-on-one post-production session with your guide or resident Lightroom instructor to review your RAW images and select the best keepsakes.
- Load your edited images on a provided 8GB flash drive with compliments from Singita
- Bookings can be arranged at the Amukeri desk
- Editing sessions are available from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm (booking essential)