A Private Southern Africa Safari
The most exclusive Kruger safari
Combine two iconic South African destinations, with an exclusive-use itinerary that transcends the notion of luxury travel, offering instead something much more meaningful. A private oasis immersed in nature.
Enjoy the luxury of being able to tailor make your travel itinerary. With a team dedicated to looking after your every need during your time as our guests, you’ll be able to customize the experience completely.
A snapshot of your trip
An exclusive safari that encompasses every aspect of what makes travel memorable.
From beginning to end every last detail of your trip carries the signature Singita touch.
- Board a small aircraft from OR Tambo International Airport for a scenic flight to Singita Sweni Lodge
- Spend 4 nights at Singita Sweni Lodge, an intimate lodge tucked into the banks of the Sweni river
- Hop on a quick flight up to Singita Sabi Sand to continue the adventure
- Your next 4 nights are spent at Singita Castleton, the original family home of Singita's founder, Luke Bailes.
Let us do the planning
With immense experience our Travel Advisors’ knowledge about travel in Africa enables them to streamline every aspect of your itinerary.
Crafting customised itineraries that reflect individual wishes and interests, Singita’s Travel Advisors follow a guest-centric approach and their planning extends well beyond working around availability.
From the moment planning starts, all aspects of your journey are moulded to match your tastes & interests, dreams & moods.
The beauty of an exclusive-use itinerary is the opportunity to tailor each day to your group's wants and needs.
Carefully curated experiences provide peace and inspiration, and enable our guests to connect with the wilderness, each other and themselves during their time with us.
- Daily game drives on open vehicles exploring the reserve to view wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Reconnect with the earth on grounding bush walks with your experienced guide.
- Indulge in wellness treatments where the continent’s healing energies are encapsulated in rituals that nourish and nurture.
- Witness the vastness of the African sky while stargazing at night.
- Discover new flavours during a cooking class at Singita Kruger National Park.
- Completely unwind in the comfort of your private space where your every creature comfort is taken care of.