A South African Safari
South Africa is known for its wildly varying terrains that teem with wildlife.
Combining the riverine bushveld of Sabi Sand with the rugged landscape of Kruger National Park, this itinerary provides the very pinnacle of contemporary luxury travel in the heart of South Africa.
A snapshot of your trip
Spend a week exploring natural landscapes and encountering phenomenal wildlife.
From beginning to end every last detail of your trip carries the signature Singita touch.
- Board a small aircraft from OR Tambo International Airport for a scenic flight straight to Singita's private airstrip in Sabi Sand
- Spend 3 nights at Singita Boulders Lodge where endless connections with nature are par for the course
- Hop on a quick flight up to Singita Kruger National Park to continue the adventure
- Your next 3 nights are spent perched high on a cliffside in the dramatic Singita Lebombo Lodge
Your Singita experience awaits
Each day on safari is a new opportunity to reconnect with the rhythm of the natural world.
The sights and sounds of the tranquil African bush resonate boldly with the senses, providing a sanctuary and an escape. Carefully curated experiences allow you to choose the pace of each day, some of these include:
- Twice daily game drives on open vehicles exploring the reserve to view wildlife in their natural habitat
- Reconnect with the earth on grounding bush walks with your experienced guide
- Indulge in wellness treatments where the continent’s healing energies are encapsulated in rituals that nourish and nurture.
- Witness the vastness of the African sky while stargazing at night
- Discover new flavours during a cooking class at Singita Lebombo Lodge
- Completely unwind in the comfort of your private suite with expansive views across the African bushveld
Let us do the planning
With immense experience our Travel Advisors’ knowledge about travel in Africa enables them to streamline every aspect of your itinerary.
Crafting customised itineraries that reflect individual wishes and interests, Singita’s Travel Advisors follow a guest-centric approach and their planning extends well beyond working around availability.
From the moment planning starts, all aspects of your journey are moulded to match your tastes & interests, dreams & moods.