Up to 8 guests can feel at home at Serengeti House, with 2 suites in the main house and 2 garden suites; and daily onsite staff and management.
- There is a 25m infinity swimming pool in front of the main house
- A private tennis court and pavilion
- A tented wellness suite
- A full new fitness centre adjacent to the extended outdoor sala
- The Singita Boutique and Gallery at nearby Singita Sasakwa Lodge
- Each suite has a television
- Dependent upon area coverage, there is mobile phone signal
- There is complimentary internet (WiFi) access, however due to the remote location of the lodge, the wireless connection can be slow and intermittent.
- Electricity/power available: 220V. Converters are also available and hair dryers are supplied in each suite
- Children of all ages are welcome. There are baby-sitting services available and tailormade activities to suit each family. Children’s participation in game activities is at the discretion of your guide
- Please note that there are no Kosher or Halaal facilities available at Singita Serengeti House