Singita Pamushana Lodge: one of Africa’s most exclusive, remote hideaways.
The organic shaped buildings of Singita Pamushana Lodge are reminiscent of Great Zimbabwe. Thick walls, meticulous thatching and incredibly detailed stonework lay the foundation for bold interiors that are in marked contrast to the surrounding landscape.
- 4 x 1-bedroom suites each with a private plunge pool
- 1 x 2-bedroom family suite (2 adults, 2 children) with a private plunge pool
- 1 x 3-bedroom family suite (2 adults, 4 children) with a private plunge pool
- 2 x 2-bedroom suites (4 adults) with a private plunge pool
- 1 x 5-bedroom villa with a private infinity pool
- Swimming pool in the main lodge area.
- Wellness and fitness centre facilities are available.
- Singita Boutique & Gallery in the main lodge area.
- There is a television available in the main lodge lounge.
- Dependent upon area coverage, there is mobile phone signal.
- There is complimentary internet (WiFi) access, however due to the remote location of the lodge, the wireless connection can be slow and intermittent.
- Electricity/power available: 220V. Converters are also available and hair dryers are supplied in each suite.
- Children of all ages are welcome. There are babysitting services available and tailor-made activities to suit each family.
- In the interest of safety, children’s participation in game activities is at the discretion of your guide.