Rates at Mara River Tented Camp
- quoted in US Dollars (USD / $),
- inclusive of tax, and
- subject to change without prior notice as a result of periodic notifications from the relevant authorities.
- All meals and beverages (excluding French Champagne)
- Twice daily open Land Rover safaris
- Return road transfers between the Serengeti Lamai airstrip and the lodges
- Light laundry service
* Please note that guests wishing to check in before 13h00 and/or check out after 11h00 are required to book an additional night at the day-use rate.
- Wildlife/park fee
- Tourism Development Levy
- Purchases from the Singita Boutique & Gallery
- French Champagne
- Certain special meal requests
- Spa treatments
- Transport to and from Singita Grumeti or Singita Lamai.
- Children aged 10 years or older are welcome at Singita Mara River Tented Camp.
- Children aged 10-16 years will be accommodated at 50% of the adult rate when sharing a standard Suite with 1 adult or child.
- Children accommodated in their own suite will attract the full adult rate.
- If no family accommodation is available, (Mara River Tented Camp: Family Tent) an additional guest can be accommodated in a triple on request. An additional room needs to be booked and a minimum charge of 3 adults will apply.
- Families of up to 3 members (including at least 1 child under the age of 10) are required to book and pay for the use of a private safari vehicle (subject to availability).
- Families of 4 or more members (including at least 1 child under the age of 10) are guaranteed the complimentary use of a private safari vehicle. In the interest of safety, participation of children in game activities is at the discretion of the guide.
A single supplement will apply if three or more single rooms are booked in a reservation. A supplement of 25% of the adult rate will be added from the third single room onwards.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards.