Your Journey to Reach Us
- We can arrange scheduled flights or private charters for your trip. The Federal Air scheduled flight to/from Buffalo Range International Airport is currently only active on Mondays and Thursdays from OR Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg. A minimum of three nights’ accommodation at our lodge is necessary when selecting this option with a minimum of two guests traveling.
- Chartered flights can land at Lonestar airstrip, 12 minutes from our lodge. Guests are collected off the flight by Singita staff and transported to the lodge in game viewer vehicles.
- Scheduled flights from Johannesburg O.R Tambo International Airport – Buffalo Range International Airport: approximately 1hr 45 minutes.
- On scheduled flights, the weight of luggage is restricted to 20kg (44lb) for checked baggage and 5kg (11lb) for hand luggage. Only soft-sided luggage is permitted.
- All flights land at Buffalo Range, located 45 minutes from the lodge. Guests are collected at the airstrip by Singita staff and transported to Singita Pamushana in a game viewer vehicle.