Set within 45,000 acres of private reserve, Singita Castleton consists of a main house, with communal living spaces, and accommodation located in six individual cottages within the grounds, catering for up to 12 people.
- There is a swimming pool on the front lawn overlooking the Castleton dam and the open grassland.
- There is a private fitness centre and yoga pavilion.
- Private tennis court with tennis pavilion.
- Trampoline for children (and adults) to have fun.
- An on-site Bocce court.
- A wellness centre with treatment rooms. In room treatments are also available for guests.
- Television with full satellite/cable with DVD player in the main house.
- Private wine cellar housing a curated selection of some of South Africa’s finest wines.
- Private boma with uninterrupted view of the watering hole.
- Private Land Rover with experienced field guide and tracker.
- Private staff of house manager, chef, housekeeper, guide and tracker.
- Our Singita Boutique & Gallery and Premier Wine Boutique is nearby.
- Dependent upon area coverage, there is mobile phone signal.
- There is complimentary internet (WiFi) access, however due to the remote location of the lodge, the wireless connection can be slow and intermittent.
- Electricity/power available: 220V. Converters are also available and hair dryers are supplied in each suite.
- Children of all ages are welcome. There are babysitting services available (to be booked in advance) and tailor-made activities to suit each family.
- For the interest of safety, childrens’ participation in game activities is at the discretion of your guide.
- Kosher and Halaal is available at Singita Castleton at an additional charge – please book in advance.