WHAT THE ROLE ENTAILS
The Singita Property Management System Support position is responsible for providing support and training to all existing and new Property Management System (PMS) users.
Liaison with the systems service provider for troubleshooting is undertaken by this role.
What you will need
- Sound travel and tourism industry experience.
- An aptitude for software systems; practical knowledge of a PMS advantageous.
- Numeric skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience in a training role advantageous.
- Flexible approach to work requirements and deadlines.
Core to the success of the individual in this role is that their personal values are aligned with Singita’s
What you will do
- Monitor and maintain the Reservations and Property Management System (Currently Host Springer Miller (SMS).
- Run Night Audit of the central reservations system.
- Liaise with PMS Support with regards to technical challenges.
- Manage output documents (e.g. invoice templates).
- Manage existing and new system codes.
- Update/maintain rates and rate documents.
- Manage existing and new inventory.
- User Facing
- Provide a/h reservations and PMS support for all users (Lodges and central reservations).
- Provide general day to day troubleshooting to all PMS users.
- Create and maintain SOP’s/reference documents to support all users in their day to day use of the system.
- Communicate any changes and updates to all users.
- Assess training needs and provide PMS training to all existing and new users (Lodges and central reservations).
- Create documentation to support training.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to Louisa.C@singita.com or fill in the application on our website!