Singita is a conservation brand that has been preserving African wilderness for the past 26 years, offering guests an exceptional safari experience with 15 luxury, award winning lodges and camps across six regions in Africa.
In partnership with non profit funds and trusts who implement strategic conservation projects in each region, Singita is preserving and protecting pristine land and wildlife populations, and helping to create economic independence within local communities surrounding the reserves.
WHAT THE ROLE ENTAILS
The core function of the Marketing Coordinator is to support the marketing team in the planning and executing of strategic and tactical campaigns
*Preference will be given to Affirmative Action candidates
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role. Previous experience in the Tourism Hospitality industry would be advantageous
- Self starter and creative problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Knowledge and experience in WordPress and Microsoft Office programmes
- Passionate about sustainability and giving back
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Assist the marketing team with the formulation and structure of the marketing plans (strategic and tactical) that have been developed in consultation with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Execute marketing activities and promotions aligned to trade and direct consumer channels.
- Assist the PR Manager with the administration and coordination of PR reports including archiving and management of clippings.
- Collect and collate data required by the Marketing team to prepare reports when required.
- Support the Marketing’s team’s archive function by efficiently filing, naming, loading and storing relevant marketing materials.
- Ensure all printed promotional material is distributed as required to key parties.
- Assist with the planning and coordination of photo and video shoots where necessary.
- Manage affiliate partner programmes content and website updates and ad hoc marketing initiatives.
- Create promotional materials for affiliate partners.
- Collect and collate data for preparation of monthly and quarterly reports.
- Management of Drop Box and image library and management of documents on Travel Partner Site and One Drive.
- Monthly budget recons and processing of CE’s and invoices with the GM Marketing.
OUR CORE VALUES
Core to the success of the individual in this role is that their personal values are aligned with Singita’s.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to Louisa.C@singita.com or complete the application on our website www.singita.com/about/careers