WHAT THE ROLE ENTAILS
The CPP Project Leader for Digital Learning and Enterprise Development will be responsible for the effective implementation and monitoring of these projects as well as support other CPP Project Leaders as required.
What you will need
- Minimum five year’s work history in a relevant field / position (e.g. education, enterprise development, project management, community development)
- University degree in a relevant field preferred
- Valid drivers license
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. English and Shangaan/ Tsonga required
- A record of commitment to high professional ethical standards and promotion of a diverse workplace
- Budget development and oversight experience
Core to the success of the individual in this role is that their personal values are aligned with Singita’s.
Who you are
- Passion for education, enterprise development and community development.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently, with a collaborative work style.
- Ability to delegate effectively.
- Flexible and open minded.
- Event management skills.
- Ability to anticipate and identify potential problems and recommend practical solutions.
- Ability to work effectively with and manage a wide cross-section of stakeholder relationships.
- High levels of motivation and commitment to excellence.
What you will do
- Project manage digital learning & enterprise development initiatives
- Engage with a range of stakeholders and manage relationships
- Be responsible for related monitoring, evaluation and learning activities
- Develop and monitor project budgets
- Provide marketing content for internal and external CPP communications
- Engage with current and potential donors.
- Provide support to other project leaders
- Lead various staff engagement initiatives, including staff CPP induction
To apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the application on our website.