WHAT THE ROLE ENTAILS
The CPP Project Leader for Singita Sabi Sand Community Experiences will be responsible for the effective implementation and monitoring of community cultural tours and project visits for Singita guests. The incumbent will also manage the Dreamfields project (15%) and support other CPP Project Leaders as required.
What you will need
- Minimum five year’s work history in a relevant field / position (e.g., hospitality, project management, community development, education).
- Matric; tertiary qualification in relevant field preferred.
- Valid drivers license, PDP to be obtained upon employment.
- Level one first aid will be required, can be obtained post employment.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal communication skills. English and Shangaan / Tsonga required.
- Solid written communication skills.
- A record of commitment to high professional ethical standards.
- Budget development and oversight experience.
Core to the success of the individual in this role is that their personal values are aligned with Singita’s.
Who you are
- Passion for hospitality, education and community development.
- Ability to build strong relationships with guests and community members.
- Ability to manage multiple work-streams of a project with a view of continuous improvement.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently, with a collaborative work style.
- Ability to delegate effectively.
- Flexible and open minded.
- Event management skills.
- Ability to anticipate and identify potential problems and recommend practical solutions.
- Ability to work effectively and manage a wide cross-section of stakeholder relationships.
- High levels of motivation and commitment to excellence.
What you will do
- Drive guests on all Community Experiences tours
- Project Management –Community experiences and Dreamfields
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
- Finance: Budgeting and ongoing monitoring
- Marketing: Provide content for internal and external CPP communications
- Engage with potential donors around fundraising goals
- Project support
- Team: CPP induction for new staff
To apply for this role, please email your CV to hrsss@Singita.com or complete the application on our website.