Singita is a conservation brand that has been preserving African wilderness for the past 25 years, offering guests an exceptional safari experience with 15 luxury, award winning lodges and camps across six regions in Africa.
In partnership with non profit funds and trusts who implement strategic conservation projects in each region, Singita is preserving and protecting pristine land and wildlife populations, and helping to create economic independence within local communities surrounding the reserves.
WHAT THE ROLE ENTAILS
The core function of the Senior Lodge A nchor is to host the guest and manage all aspects of their stay to maximize guest delight.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Hotel school qualification
- 4 years’ work experience
- Similar experience in a 5 star environment
- Sound knowledge of food and beverage, in particular wine, cigars and cheese
- Experience of Stock controls and management of month to month stock take
- Excellent attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Exceptional communication skills in English
- Financial management skills
- Management experience of staff
- Driver’s licence essential
- Be in possession of a valid South African work permit
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Relieves the Castleton Lodge Manager during cycle leave and performs all duties relevant to this position
- Manage day to day operations including maintenance, housekeeping, gardening and service functions
- Maintaining manual and electronic systems
- Lodge Aesthetics
- Coordination of service, wine tastings, functions
- Managing stock, breakages
- Manage staff in terms of discipline, training, service, welfare, recruitment
- Communication between departments
- Manage entire guest experience
OUR CORE VALUES
Core to the success of the individual in this role is that their personal values are aligned with Singita’s.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to hrsss@Singita.com or complete the application on our website www.singita.com/about/careers