WHAT THE ROLE ENTAILS
There is a very exciting opportunity for a technical-minded developer / analyst to join the Singita tech revolution. Data, and more accurately, information is of utmost importance and it is a requirement to leverage every bit that Singita has.
There is a need for someone that is inquisitive, analytical and able to use technology available to get the most out of our systems and help us achieve our IT goals.
What you will need
- Experience and background as BI Developer / BI
- T-SQL understanding and experience.
- Experience with SSRS / SSIS
- SSAS is
- Power BI Experience (or a similar tool).
- Strong communication skills and ability to translate business requirements into tech-talk and tech-talk into business
- To be a self-starter that can take the lead and explore new initiatives.
- A Strong sense of ownership
Core to the success of the individual in this role is that their personal values are aligned with Singita’s.
Who you are
- Strong communication skills
- A relationship-builder
- High EQ
- A good listener, with the ability to extract technical information from business users
- Passionate about sustainability and “giving back”
What you will do
- Maintain and enhance the existing data warehouse by optimizing / creating new source data feeds and automating manual
- Ensure 99% uptime of data warehouse and data
- Step in as technical analyst to investigate exactly how data flows / doesn’t flow between systems and think of ways how this can be created and/or
- Also assist with building static and dynamic reports for departments and ensuring data
To apply for this role, please email your CV to Louisa.C@Singita.com