The main purpose of a Sales Executive is to host guests that visit the store; assisting the guest with the complete process of a sales, by providing an efficient, confident, informed and friendly service. He/she assists with all administrative and procedural management of the store – by ensuring that they are familiar with, and up to date with, all procedures, systems, and standards as set out in the training manuals. He/she is to ensure that Store and storerooms are neat and clean at all times and the store is beautifully merchandised according to the merchandising manuals. Finally, the Boutique & Gallery Sales Executive assists the Manager with all stock controls and security to ensure that there is no, or minimal, shrinkage.
Skills & Experience
- High energy, positive and enthusiastic
- Excellent guest relations and communication skills
- Strong administration ability
- The ability to “sell” to guests
- The ability to be a team player
- Computer skills – E-mail, MS Word, Excel and Pastel in particular
- Creativity in terms of merchandising and styling of stock
- Attention to detail and consistent follow up
Core to the success of the individual in this role is that their personal values are aligned with Singita’s.
- Are a relationship builder by nature
- A mature approach to life in general
- Passionate about the business and detail
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
- Comfortable assuming ownership for their role in the business
- Naturally intuitive
- Passionate about sustainability and “giving back”
- Works comfortable under pressure
- Is comfortable with change
Work style and approach:
- Curious and passionate about our industry,
- A collaborative working style
- Has a flexible approach
- Has a sophisticated approach to communicating via the various channels
- A quick learner
- When dealing with guests, to uphold Singita Standards of Excellence in terms of the service given to guests.
- Undertake a selling role to guests in a way that focuses on guest satisfaction and a positive guest experience.
- Assist the Boutique & Gallery Manager with the daily, weekly and monthly administration procedures; accurately and timeously.
- In the absence of the Boutique & Gallery Manager, to attend morning meetings to ensure effective lodge communication.
- Styling of the Boutique & Gallery in accordance with standards set by head office.
- Daily cleaning and maintenance of the Boutique & Gallery.
- Control of stock and ensuring that shrinkage is kept to a minimum.
- Achieving service excellence.
- Undertaking any reasonable task, when requested, to assist the lodge to achieve its mission of providing an outstanding guest experience.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the application on our website!