The Amukeri provides a personalized, professional concierge and reception service to Singita guests.
Skills & Experience
- Hotel school qualification
- Similar experience in a 5 star environment
- Friendly, bubbly nature
- Attention to detail
- Excellent admin skills and telephone etiquette
- Ability to prioritise and schedule work
- Driver’s Licence
- Be in possession of a valid South African work permit
Core to the success of the individual in this role is that their personal values are aligned with Singita’s.
- A relationship builder by nature
- A mature approach to life in general
- Passionate about the business and detail
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
- Comfortable assuming ownership for their role in the business
- Naturally intuitive
- Passionate about sustainability and “giving back”
- Works comfortably under pressure
- Is comfortable with change
Work style and approach
- Curious and passionate about our industry,
- A collaborative working style
- Has a flexible approach
- Has a sophisticated approach to communicating via the various channels
- A quick learner
- Manage day to day duties and on job training with staff
- Coordination of meal services
- Effective communication management including e-mail and between departments
- Administration of indemnity forms, accounts, guest feedback, welcome notes, rooming lists, banking, stock sheets, etc
- Checking guests in/out
- Maintenance issues to be communicated and followed up on.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com or fill in the application on our website!