Valid: 01 January 2014 – 31 December 2014
|Sweni Lodge||6 Suites||R 14 600 per person per night|
|Sweni Lodge Exclusive Use (1-8 guests)||6 Suites||R 80 650 per night|
|Sweni Lodge Exclusive Use (9-12 guests)||6 Suites||R 108 000 per night|
Download the full 2014 Rate Sheet here: Singita Kruger National Park
Accommodation at Singita Lebombo & Sweni Lodges includes:
- All meals and beverages (including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs, but excluding French Champagne)
- Twice daily open Land Rover safaris, walking safaris, mountain biking safaris (accompanied by experienced guides and trackers)
- Return road transfers between the Satara airstrip and the lodges
- Laundry service
- Tourism levy at ZAR 55 per person per night
- Telephone calls
- Purchases from the Singita Boutique & Gallery
- French Champagne
- Spa treatments
- Transport to and from the reserve. Please see our flights & access documentation.
- Children of all ages are welcome at Singita Sweni Lodge.
- Children over the age of 10 years are welcome at Singita Lebombo Lodge.
- Infants under the age of 2 years will be accommodated free of charge. Children aged 2-18 years will be accommodated at 50% of the adult rates when sharing. Children accommodated in their own suite will attract the full adult rate.
- Families travelling with children under the age of 10 years will need to reserve a private Land Rover, at an additional cost, subject to availability. Families of 4 guests or more with 1 or more children under the age of10 years are guaranteed a private Land Rover at no additional cost.
- Children may participate on game drives, at the guide’s discretion.
A single supplement only applies if three or more single rooms are booked in a reservation. A supplement of 25% of the adult rate will be added from the third single room onwards
- Singita Lebombo & Sweni Lodges may be accessed by private air charter directly to the lodge or on the scheduled air services on Federal Air. Flights to the lodge can only be operated during daylight hours. Restrictions apply.
- Federal Air transfer tariffs are valid 01 January – 31 December 2014 and are subject to change. All flight tariffs are nett and non-commissionable
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to the increasing fuel cost, Federal Air may increase their fuel surcharge during the year, in which case the incremental cost must be borne by the client. Singita will not be accountable for any such fluctuations beyond its control
View flight schedules and rates here: Federal Air Flight Schedule & Rates – Feb-Dec 2014