VALID: 01 JANUARY 2015 – 31 DECEMBER 2015
|Lodge||Suites||Rate – High Season||Rate – Low Season|
|Serengeti House (1-4 guests)
(4 rooms doubles/twins; max. 8 guests)
|4||US$8 950 per night (1 - 4 guests)
US$1 850 per additional guest per night
|US$7 175 per night (1 - 4 guests)
US$1 950 per additional guest per night
|Serengeti House Extended Stay
(min. 7 nights)
|4||US$88 500 (1 – 8 guests)
per house per 7-night stay
|US$69 400 for 7 nights (1 – 8 guests)
per house per 7-night stay
|High Season||Low Season|
|01 Jan – 31 Jan||01 Feb – 31 May|
|01 June – 31 Oct||01 Nov- 19 Dec|
|20 Dec – 31 Dec|
DOWNLOAD THE 2015 RATE SHEET HERE: Singita Serengeti Rates 2015 (Rack)
- Quoted in US Dollars (US$), subject to change
- Exclusive of Government of Tanzania Wildlife fees of US$50 per person per night. These fees are subject to change without prior notice as a result of periodic notifications from the relevant authorities
- Exclusive of Tourism Development Levy of $1.50 per person per night.
- Inclusive of tax.
Accommodation at Singita Serengeti House includes:
- All meals and beverages (excluding premium wines & French Champagne)
- Private guide, house host, chef and house staff
- Private open Land Rover safaris (1 vehicle for up to 8 guests), equestrian day rides (subject to availability; seasonal; experienced riders only), tennis
- Return road transfers between the Sasakwa airstrip and the lodges
- Telephone calls
- Laundry service
* Please note that guests wising to check in before 14h00 and/or check out after 11h00 are required to book an additional night at the Day Use Rate
- Wildlife fee or park fee as stipulated
- Tourism Development Levy as stipulated
- Purchases from the Singita Boutique & Gallery
- Premium wines & French Champagne
- Spa treatments
- Singita Sasakwa Villa. Serengeti House, Explore Mobile Tented Camp: Additional vehicle (available on request at an additional charge)
- Transport to and from Singita Grumeti or Singita Lamai. Please see our flights & access documentation.
- Children aged 10 years or older are welcome at Singita Sabora Tented Camp and Singita Mara River Tented Camp.
- Children of all ages are welcome at Singita Sasakwa Lodge, Faru Faru Lodge, Serengeti House and Explore Mobile Tented Camp.
- Infants under the age of 2 years will be accommodated free of charge.
- Children aged 2-16 years will be accommodated at 50% of the adult rate when sharing a standard Suite with 1 adult or child.
- Children accommodated in their own suite will attract the full adult rate.
- If no family accommodation is available (Sasakwa: Two or Three Bedroom Cottage or Villa; Faru Faru: Family Suite or Two Bedroom Suite; Mara River Tented Camp: Family Tent) an additional guest can be accommodated in a triple on request. An additional room needs to be booked and a minimum charge of 3 adults will apply.
- Families of up to 3 members (including at least 1 child under the age of 10) are required to book and pay for the use of a private safari vehicle (subject to availability)
- Families of 4 or more members (including at least 1 child under the age of 10) are guaranteed the complimentary use of a private safari vehicle.
- In the interest of safety, participation of children in game activities is at the discretion of the guide.
A single supplement will apply if three or more single rooms are booked in a reservation. A supplement of 25% of the adult rate will be added from the third single room onwards.
- A minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6 riding guests, accompanied by 2 guides and a trainee guide. Single travellers will be charged the minimum charge of 2 guests with the exception of Singita Explore where the minimum charge of 3 guests applies.
- Guests are required to fill out our riding questionnaire when making their booking. The Equestrian Managers at Grumeti will not allow a booking (provisional or confirmed) for any horse-related activities unless a fully completed form is returned by each guest.
- All riders will be required to have a short assessment ride prior to setting out. The Horse Manager selects a suitable horse for each guest based on the rider’s height, weight, age, ability and riding style and the horses that are available for guests at the time. Riding is at our discretion, and we reserve the right to restrict riding activities based on rider competence levels.
- It is a condition of Singita Grumeti that all horse riders sign an Equestrian Indemnity prior to ‘mounting up’.
- Weight limit of 100kg/ 220Lbs.
- For safety reasons we have an age limit of 14.
- Non Riders in the party: Guests can participate in normal lodge activities and will be transferred by road between lodges.
- Day rides are offered on request only and are subject to availability of horses and guides. This optional activity cannot be pre-booked.