Valid: 01 January 2015 – 31 December 2015
|Tents||Rate – High Season||Rate – Low Season|
|Mara River Tented Camp Tent||4 Tents||US$1 550 per adult per night||US$1 250 per adult per night|
|Mara River Tented Camp Family Tents||2 Family Tents||US$ 3 875 per suite per night (1-3 guests)US$775 per additional guest per night||US$ 3 125 per suite per night (1-3 guests)US$625 per additional guest per night|
|Mara River Tented Camp Exclusive Use (1-16 Guests)||4 Tents 2 Family Tents||US$17 360 per night||US$14 000 per night|
|High Season||Low Season|
|01 Jan – 31 Jan||01 Feb – 14 Mar|
|01 June – 31 Oct||16 May – 31 May|
|20 Dec – 31 Dec||1 Nov – 19 Dec|
DOWNLOAD THE FULL 2015 RATE SHEET HERE: Singita Serengeti Rates 2015 (Rack)
DOWNLOAD THE 2016 RATE SHEET HERE: Singita Serengeti 2016 (Rack)
- Quoted in US Dollars (US$), subject to change
- Exclusive of Government of Tanzania Wildlife fees of US$50 per person per night. These fees are subject to change without prior notice as a result of periodic notifications from the relevant authorities
- Exclusive of Tourism Development Levy of $1.50 per person per night.
- Inclusive of tax.
Accommodation at Singita Mara River Tented Camp includes:
- All meals and beverages (excluding premium wines & French Champagne)
- Twice daily open Land Rover safaris
- Return road transfers between the Serengeti Lamai airstrip and the lodges
- Light laundry service
- Wildlife fee or park fee as stipulated
- Tourism Development Levy as stipulated
- Purchases from the Singita Boutique & Gallery
- Premium wines & French Champagne
- Spa treatments
- Singita Sasakwa Villa. Serengeti House, Explore Mobile Tented Camp: Additional vehicle (available on request at an additional charge)
- Transport to and from Singita Grumeti or Singita Lamai. Please see our flights & access documentation.
- Children aged 10 years or older are welcome at Singita Sabora Tented Camp and Singita Mara River Tented Camp.
- Children of all ages are welcome at Singita Sasakwa Lodge, Faru Faru Lodge, Serengeti House and Explore Mobile Tented Camp.
- Infants under the age of 2 years will be accommodated free of charge.
- Children aged 2-16 years will be accommodated at 50% of the adult rate when sharing a standard Suite with 1 adult or child.
- Children accommodated in their own suite will attract the full adult rate.
- If no family accommodation is available (Sasakwa: Two or Three Bedroom Cottage or Villa; Faru Faru: Family Suite or Two Bedroom Suite; Mara River Tented Camp: Family Tent) an additional guest can be accommodated in a triple on request. An additional room needs to be booked and a minimum charge of 3 adults will apply.
- Families of up to 3 members (including at least 1 child under the age of 10) are required to book and pay for the use of a private safari vehicle (subject to availability)
- Families of 4 or more members (including at least 1 child under the age of 10) are guaranteed the complimentary use of a private safari vehicle.
- In the interest of safety, participation of children in game activities is at the discretion of the guide.
A single supplement will apply if three or more single rooms are booked in a reservation. A supplement of 25% of the adult rate will be added from the third single room onwards.