Singita Mara River Tented Camp is in a malarial zone so it is essential to consider taking appropriate prophylactics. Yellow fever is present in Tanzania and inoculations are compulsory prior to entering East Africa. We recommended that you consult your doctor/physician before travelling.
- 4 x 1-bedroom en-suite tents
- 2 x family tents (2 adults and 2 children)
Amenities and Services
- There is a plunge pool in the main camp
- There is no television at this camp
- There is complimentary internet (WiFi) access, however due to the remote location of the lodge, the wireless connection can be slow and intermittent
- Electricity/power available: Solar-powered, with international plug points and gently-powered cordless hair dryers in each room
- Children aged 10 and over are welcome. There are baby-sitting services available and tailor-made activities to suit each family. Children’s participation in game activities is at the discretion of your guide.
- Please note that due to its remote location, we are unable to offer Kosher or Halaal facilities at this camp
Our Rates Include
- Luxurious en-suite accommodation, breakfast, lunch and dinner, all drinks (excluding connoisseur wines and French Champagne).
- Land Rover safaris accompanied by an experienced guide
- Laundry services
- Road transfers to and from Serengeti Lamai airstrip
Our Rates Exclude
- Serengeti National Park Fees of US$50 per person per night (US$60 from 1 July 2013)
- Air transfers to and from the camp
- Certain special meal requests