Valid: 01 January 2015 – 31 December 2015
|Lebombo Lodge||15 Suites||R17 300 per person per night|
DOWNLOAD THE 2015 RATE SHEET HERE: Singita Kruger National Park Rates 2015 (Rack)
DOWNLOAD THE 2016 RATE SHEET HERE: Singita Kruger National Park 2016 (Rack)
- All meals and beverages (including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs, but excluding French Champagne)
- Twice daily open Land Rover safaris, walking safaris, mountain biking safaris (accompanied by experienced guides and trackers)
- Return road transfers between the Satara airstrip and the lodges
- Laundry service
- Tourism levy at ZAR 55 per person per night
- Telephone calls
- Purchases from the Singita Boutique & Gallery
- French Champagne
- Spa treatments
- Transport to and from the reserve. Please see our flight & access documentation.
- Children aged 10 years and older are welcome at Singita Lebombo Lodge. Children of all ages are welcome at Singita Sweni Lodge.
- Infants under the age of 2 years will be accommodated free of charge.
- Children aged 2-16 years will be accommodated at 50% of the adult rate when sharing a standard Suite with 1 adult or child.
- Children accommodated in their own suite will attract the full adult rate.
- Triples are available on request. An additional room needs to be booked and a minimum charge of 3 adults will apply.
- Families of up to 3 members (including at least 1 child under the age of 10) are required to book and pay for the use of a private safari vehicle (subject to availability)
- Families of 4 or more members (including at least 1 child under the age of 10) are guaranteed the complimentary use of a private safari vehicle.
- In the interest of safety, participation of children in game activities is at the discretion of the guide.
A single supplement will apply if three or more single rooms are booked in a reservation. A supplement of 25% of the adult rate will be added from the third single room onwards.
- Singita Lebombo & Sweni Lodges may be accessed by private air charter directly to the lodge or on the scheduled air services on Federal Air. Flights to the lodge can only be operated during daylight hours. Restrictions apply.
- Federal Air transfer tariffs are valid 01 January – 31 December 2015 and are subject to change. All flight tariffs are nett and non-commissionable
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to the increasing fuel cost, Federal Air may increase their fuel surcharge during the year, in which case the incremental cost must be borne by the client. Singita will not be accountable for any such fluctuations beyond its control
View flight schedules and rates for 2015 here: Federal Air Flight Schedule & Rates – 2015