Valid: 01 January 2014 – 31 December 2014
|Castleton (1 – 8 guests)||6 Suites||R 72 000 per night|
|Castleton (9 – 12 guests)||6 Suites||R 9 000 per adult per night /
R4 500 per child per night
|Day Use Rate||R54 000 per day|
|Tourism Levy||R55 per person per night|
DOWNLOAD THE 2014 RATE SHEET HERE: Singita Sabi Sand
DOWNLOAD THE 2015 RATE SHEET HERE: Singita Sabi Sand Rates 2015 (Rack)
- Quoted in Rand (ZAR), subject to change and inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) at 14%
- Exclusive of the Tourism Levy of R55 per person per night
Accommodation at Singita Castleton includes:
- All meals and beverages (including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs, but excluding French Champagne)
- Private guide, house host, chef and house staff
- Game drives in private open Land Rover (one vehicle for up to 8 guests, 2nd vehicle at an additional charge; two vehicles for 9-12 guests ), walking safaris, mountain biking safaris (accompanied by experienced guides and trackers), private tennis court
- Return road transfers between the Singita airstrip and the lodge
- Laundry service
- Please note that guests wishing to check in before 14h00 and/or checking out after 11h00 are required to book an additional night at the Day Use Rate.
- Tourism levy at ZAR 55 per person per night
- Telephone calls
- Purchases from the Singita Boutique & Gallery
- French Champagne
- Spa treatments
- Transport to and from Singita Sabi Sand. Please see our flights & access documentation.
- A single supplement only applies if three or more single rooms are booked in a reservation. A supplement of 25% of the adult rate will be added from the third single room onwards.
- Singita Castleton may be accessed by private air charter directly to the lodge or on the scheduled air services on Federal Air. Flights to the lodge can only be operated during daylight hours. Restrictions apply.
- Federal Air transfer tariffs are valid 01 January – 31 December 2014 and are subject to change. All flight tariffs are nett and non-commissionable
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to the increasing fuel cost, Federal Air may increase their fuel surcharge during the year, in which case the incremental cost must be borne by the client. Singita will not be accountable for any such fluctuations beyond its control
View flight schedules and rates for 2014 here: Federal Air Flight Schedule & Rates – 2014
View flight schedules and rates for 2015 here: Federal Air Flight Schedule & Rates – 2015