I find it difficult to describe something that is indescribable. The word “indescribable” literally means something that’s “too unusual, extreme, or indefinite to be adequately described”. In six years of guiding I have not yet seen a place as magical as this. No one day is the same out here; everyday being a new adventure. I believe that this is what Africa should look like. This piece of land gives us a glimpse in to what life here must have been like before humans settled here. It is untouched and wild. Since words cannot quite describe what we experience out here, this month we celebrate this Garden of Eden visually. Absorb yourself in the beauty of the surrounding landscapes.
- Average Minimum:21°C (70°F)
- Average Maximum:31°C (88°F)
- Minimum Recorded:39°C (102°F)
- Maximum Recorded:42°C (108°F)
- For the period:99 mm (4 in)
- For the year to date:99 mm (4 in)