What a way to begin a new year with the sighting of yet another litter of cheetah cubs! This time a female was seen with two fluffy youngsters, bringing the total of mothers and their cubs currently on the property to eight!
Another highlight for guests was when one of our guides spotted the eyes of a leopard in the spotlight, in the midst of a herd of impala. In the dip of Crocodile Creek, everyone sat silently, hardly daring to breathe or flinch a muscle.
The leopard was hunting. And then in a blur of speed, fangs and claws it caught a young impala RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE VEHICLE!
- Average Minimum:21°C (70°F)
- Average Maximum:31°C (88°F)
- Minimum Recorded:17°C (63°F)
- Maximum Recorded:36°C (97°F)
- For the period:210 mm (8 in)
- For the year to date:210 mm (8 in)